Monday 25 June 2012

Products I'm Raving About!!!


This month I've discovered (and rediscovered) some really great beauty products so I thought I'd share my findings with you all. The first product I will be sharing with you all is:

Bourjois Paris Magic Nail Polish Remover.


What it says:  

Nail polish is instantly removed with the touch of a magic wand! For each nail, simply Dip-Twist-Remove in 1 second without any cotton wool.  Your nails will be polish-free in just 1 second*! Plus, its red berry and vanilla fragrance leaves nails delicately scented.  And…it’s good for your nails!’

Inside the bottle:

This little gem is full of good stuff; it is an acetone-free formula which is gentle on nails and cuticles. It is also enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil and is paraben-free. Nails are left feeling soft and nourished afterwards, like a little treatment in a bottle.

An added bonus:

With other nail polish removers I have made the mistake of putting my hand near my mouth before washing them after using nail polish remover thus leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. With this however there is no nasty nail polish remover taste [or smell] left behind after using…and yes I did test it out [well I made my sister,lol]

My views on this product:

I picked this product up on a whim as Superdrug had a 3-2 deal on all their cosmetics, this was my ‘free’ product. For the majority of my nail polishes it takes just one twist to remove the polish from my nails and for the more stubborn nail polishes [e.g. glitter polishes] a couple of twists and it comes right off. This makes removing nail polish less of a chore and eliminates any of the mess and hassle that used to occur with removing my nail polish before [cotton pads, tipping my nail polish remover too far resulting in spillages etc]. After trying this product out my mum and sister have since bought bottles of their own.

This is a product that I will definitely be repurchasing; I love how nourished my nails feel afterwards, it feels like I have given them a treatment. This product does retail a few more pounds than most nail varnish removers. But for me this product is worth the money and the next time I see it on offer I will stock up. This product currently retails at £4.99 in boots [Buy Here], but can also be found in most chemists and in some supermarkets. For those that feel that this product is too pricey instead of repurchasing you could simply top up the bottle with your preferred nail polish and wha la hassle free nail varnish removal!!
To see this product being used, check out gemsiesblog youtube video [linked below].



xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments and I will always try and reply to them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)