Friday 5 October 2012

The Freckle Princess Styles: The Faux Fur Collar


I adore Autumn and Winter fashion, It’s my favourite time of year. I am a big fan of layering and I just love all the cosy accessories out at this time of year. It’s my birthday soon and I have picked out a few A/W essentials as my birthday present, one of which includes a faux fur collar from H&M for £12.99. I picked this up in black as I thought it would look lovely against my new black trench coat, this faux fur collar also comes in burgundy and beige. I am so tempted to pick it up in the other colors; after all I still have two £5 off coupons.
 
Below is how I plan to style my new faux fur stole for both day-time and night-time.
Day-time Look
1H&M faux fur collar 2 bow gloves H&M 3 New Look belt 4 New Look dress 5 H&M shoes 6 H&M tights 7 H&M hat 8 River Island bag 9 New Look blazer
For day time I would team the fur collar with a printed dress and tweed blazer. I'd wear these chunky knit tights in a shade taken from the dress and flat brogues. I have kept the bag black to let the coloured tights do the talking.
 
Night-time Look
1 River Island Blazer 2 H&M faux fur collar 3 River Island dress 4 New Look heels 5 New Look clutch bag 6 Ebay Lace socks  7 Topshop Lip tattoo

For evening I would team the fur stole with a bold, eye-catching blazer, teamed with a black lace full skirted dress for classic fifties feel. If chilly opaque tights could be added, but for this look I thought I would add the lace ankle socks to add a little fun to the whole look. I love the shoes and bag, I think they give this outfit a little something extra. Finally I added the red lip tattoo to bring this look bang up to date.



Will you be wearing a Faux Fur Collar this A/W?

xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments and I will always try and reply to them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)