Friday 5 October 2012

TAG: How Much Is Your Face Worth???


I have seen many bloggers participate in this TAG and was more recently inspired by the lovely Melissa from pretty-little-obsessions blogspot to do the "How Much Is Your Face Worth" TAG.  The objective of this TAG is for you to make note of all the products you use on your face daily for a FOTD, note the cost of each item and then total it.

1.      Cosmopolitan Beauty Blender £4.99 (Superdrug)

2.      Fräulein3°​8 Wooden Makeup Cosmetic Brushes Set £11.98 (Ebay)

3.      Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99 (Boots)

4.      Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter Body Lotion £10 (Boots)

5.      Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturiser £3.39 (Gordons Chemist)

6.      Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.99 (Superdrug)

7.      MUA Blusher Shade 5 £1 (Superdrug)

8.      MUA Bronzer £1

9.      Benefit They’re Real Mascara £18.50 (Feel Unique)

10.  Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder £4.99 (Superdrug)
The Grand Total is £43.87 not including my makeup tools (beauty blender and brushes) and £72.83 when including tools in the price.
Not too bad of a price compared to others I have seen, however I don’t have any high end branded products.

I tag you all to do it too :)

xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments and I will always try and reply to them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)