Saturday 6 October 2012

Luxe For Less: Topshop Mace Ankle Boots

As said before I’m an ankle boot girl through and through-I just love them, likewise I also love all things studded so I think it’s great when my two loves are combined. I love studded ankle boots, I just go crazy for them.

I feel in love with Topshop’s Mace boots as soon as I saw them however  I didn’t have enough money on me at the time and vowed I would get them the second I got paid, sadly to my disappointment they had all sold out by the time I had enough money for them. However this sad story has a happy ending. As I was casually looking around Primark I spotted these beauties hidden in the corner.



 

I couldn’t believe my eyes, they were so similar to the Topshop Mace boots (£36) however they had added studs on the back which being a lover of studs I actually preferred and at £10 I thought ‘what an absolute bargain.’ I snapped them up immediately and they haven’t been off my feet since, I love wearing them with my black frilly ankle socks I purchased from Topshop a while ago, gives a cute girly edge to a slightly grungy boot.
Topshop Mace Boots (£36)
 

Have you found any amazing bargains recently?

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments and I will always try and reply to them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)